Terms & Conditions
The following Terms and Conditions apply to the use of this Web site as well as all transactions conducted through the site.
Use Of Site
This site may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed. Information on this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information, including product pricing and availability, may be changed or updated without notice. redpeppercases.com and its subsidiaries reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, and/or cancel orders in its discretion, including, without limitation, if redpeppercases.com believes that customer conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to the interests of WDCT Solutions LLC and its subsidiaries. redpepper cases
- By using the website redpeppercases.com You (The Customer) or (Website Visitor) Agree to follow the terms and conditions of our website. Upon making a purchase you agree to the terms and conditions of our company and we hold the right to change these at any time without your knowledge.
- Please read the Terms of Purchase carefully before completing your purchase
- Consumer Agreement for redpepper cases
- 1. Acceptance The terms and conditions set out below, together with the general Terms and Conditions of Use for this web site (the “Site”), are the terms of purchase that apply to your online purchases of products from “redpeppercases.com” through this Site
- (the “Terms of Purchase”). Please read the Terms of Purchase carefully before purchasing a product from redpeppercases.com through this Site.
- By making a purchase, you are confirming that you have read the Terms of Purchase and that you agree to be bound by the Terms of Purchase. The Terms of Purchase are subject to change without notice, therefore you should always read the Terms of Purchase before making a purchase.
- In the event of any conflict or inconsistency between the Terms of Purchase and any terms, rules, policies or guidelines posted elsewhere (and, to the extent applicable, all other terms and conditions made available to you (in any manner or form) in connection with any products or services purchased online on this Site), the Terms of Purchase shall be the governing terms.
- All opened returns require a $10.00 restocking fee, this means that if you buy a product and return it, we will charge you a $10.00 restocking fee. This will be payable by credit card, check, or debit card and will be required at the time of the return.
- The buyer has 30 days from purchase to return an item.
- Shipping & Delivery
- All orders are in stock and will be shipped immediately.
- NO PRE-ORDER NO BACK-ORDER ALL ITEMS SOLD ARE 100% IN STOCK
- At this time, redpeppercases.com ships merchandise to locations within the United States and U.S. territories, including Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, and the US Virgin Islands. Additionally, redpeppercases.com ships merchandise to Canada and Mexico, and other international locations. The risk of loss and title for all merchandise ordered on this Web site pass to you when the merchandise is delivered to the shipping carrier.
- Customs and import duties may be applied to International orders when the shipment reaches its destination. Such charges are the responsibility of the recipient of your order and vary from country to country. Contact your local customs office for details.
- Shipping laws are different in each country. It is your responsibility to check with your Customs office to verify whether the country to which you are shipping permits the shipment of your products. redpeppercases.com is not responsible for any direct, indirect, punitive, or consequential damages that arise from improper international shipping practices.
- Return Policy
- You may purchase merchandise from this Web site by using any one of the payment options listed in (link to Payment Options). redpeppercases.com reserves the right to change its payment procedures at any time without prior notice to you. ( we do not offer returns all sales finial )
- There are no returns after 30 days.
- Please mail or call to begin return process.
- Order Processing Time
- Orders take 1 business day to fully process, from that point it is 5-7 business day shipping for the ordered item.
- We offer a 1 Hour accidental cancellation – You have within 1 hour to cancel your order by email or phone, or your selected payment method will be charged.
- We only offer refunds on factory broken or damaged items. This means if your item arrives and it is damaged or broken in any way, we will offer you an exchange or a 100% full refund.
- All of our items are covered by a 30 day warranty. This means if you order an item and it breaks within 30 days we offer you an exchange warranty claim. This claim allows you to exchange the damaged or broken item.
- Legal Notice
- All notices from redpeppercases.com to you may be posted on our Web site and will be deemed delivered within thirty (30) days after posting. Notices from You to redpeppercases.com shall be made either by e-mail, sent to the address we provide on our Web site, or first class mail to our address at: 11230 Miller Ave Hartville Oh, 44632.
Delivery shall be deemed to have been made by You to redpeppercases.com five (5) days after the date sent.
- All content appearing on this Web site is the property of: redpeppercases.com parent company is WDCT Solutions LLC.
- It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site.
- We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us.
- We will not share any of your information period with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
- Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time.
- You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data. Security We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
- Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
- While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information.
- The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.